This linen half apron can become your trusted kitchen, workshop, or garden companion. Beautifully made of high-quality Baltic linen with a natural texture. Adjustable straps make it suitable for most sizes.
Handmade in a small forestland country - Lithuania.
Color in the pictures: Cocoa
Width without straps: 90 cm / 35”
Length without straps: 66 cm / 26”
* 100% natural linen.
* OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
* Softened, midweight, 205 g/m² or 6.05 oz/yd².
* Pre-washed to ensure no shrinkage.
* Suitable for a man or woman.
* Has two pockets.
* Wash up to 40°C (104°F).
* Dry airy or tumble dry on low heat.
* Ironing is not necessary, but if you do iron on medium heat with steam.
Please note that the color of your item may vary a bit from the color shown on your screen. That's because every new fabric roll we get can have a slightly different shade.