Linen pillowcase in natural color. Beautifully made of high-quality Baltic linen with a natural texture.
Handmade in a small forestland country - Lithuania.
Two closure options:
* With a zipper on the edge.
* With two metal “sew-on” snap buttons on the backside of the pillow.
* 100% natural linen.
* OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
* Softened, heavyweight, 290 g/m² or 8.55 oz/yd².
* The same fabric is on both sides of the pillowcase.
* Wash up to 40°C (104°F).
* Dry airy or tumble dry on low heat.
* Ironing is not necessary, but if you do iron on medium heat with steam.
Please note that the color of your item may vary a bit from the color shown on your screen. That's because every new fabric roll we get can have a slightly different shade.